Thursday, July 12, 2007

Praises/Prayer Requests



Praises:

  1. Praise God for the awesome community with whom I get to share my life.
  2. Praise God that I am not alone even when I feel like I am.
  3. Praise God for the strength he provides to resist temptation.
  4. Praise God because He can be trusted with ALL things.
  5. Praise God that I am not in charge!! :)
  6. Praise God for being the Great Physician!
  7. Praise God for His mercy and compassion.
  8. Praise God for loving broken and imperfect people.
Prayer Requests
  1. Bless new marriages.
  2. Restore broken marriages.
  3. Help the amazing Godly women in my life who desire to be married (myself included) find amazing Godly men to love them and share life with them.
  4. Set free the captives of addiction, abuse, poverty, corruption, disease and mental disorders.
  5. Annoint believers with the power of the Holy Spirit so we can carry on Jesus' ministry.
  6. Give wisdom to our political leaders and squash the Devil's influence.

Please use this post to share with me and others any praises, prayer requests, or needs that you might have or to respond to any of the praises, prayer requests, or needs mentioned in this post as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home