Thursday, July 12, 2007

Partnership Opportunities!!
***I am no longer serving in Honduras right now. My contact info. has changed:
Mailing Address: 4535 Kingsley Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46205
Cellular: 317-656-1414
For those who have faithfully stood along with me during my 2 years in Honduras and supported me through prayer and financial donations, I cannot thank you enough. Your efforts and support helped change countless lives in Honduras, including mine! Your kindness and generosity will not go unrewarded. I hope to continue to work in Honduras and other nations in the future but I have a new mission now. It has not all unfolded yet but it includes honoring God financially by paying off my student loan debt. It is my desire to line up all areas of my life with God's will and this is probably the biggest mountain to move so please keep this in your prayers.

God never intended for any of us to work alone. He even sent His disciples out two by two because our all-knowing God knows that we are stronger when we work as a team. My mission in Honduras requires teamwork as well. I cannot do my part in Honduras without the prayers, financial support, and other contributions of those God has called to partner with me on this particular mission.
If you feel like God has laid me and my third graders in San Pedro Sula on your heart and would like to get involved, I would love to invite and welcome you to partner with me in any way that you feel led to do so.
Here is some useful information for those prayerfully considering partnering with me:

If you would like to make a tax deductible dontion to my mission in Honduras please make checks payable to Disciple Makers, Inc. and mail to:

Disciple Makers, Inc.
4393 Boron Dr.
Latonia, KY 41015

(Please note on a seperate piece of paper that the donation is for Erin Kelly - It is important that you DO NOT write this on the check.)

Donations are my only source of income and are used for my personal living expenses, bills, travel expenses, spending money, and classroom needs.

If you would like to send letters to me or any of my students in Honduras, my address will be:

Erin Kelly
APDO 986
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Central America

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE SENDING SOMETHING - THE MAIL IS NOT PICKED UP UNLESS WE ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING)

It is very expensive and unreliable to send packages through the mail to me so please send any packages to the Disciple Makers, Inc. address with a note that it is for Erin Kelly and they will send it down with short-term missionary groups that visit the school many times throughout the year.
My cellular phone in Honduras is:
349-74-31
My Packet8 (U.S.) phone is:
317-225-4183
(Use this phone number if you are calling from the U.S. and you will not have to pay international fees)
My e-mail addresses are:
or

I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all of you who have chosen to partner with me. I truly could not do this without you! May God bless you abundantly for your kindness and generosity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home