Saturday, April 21, 2007


Funny Story #3 - I should be a super hero because my next story is about me battling yet another menacing villain here in Honduras. Once again the setting is beautiful Roatan over Christmas. Many of you either know or could probably guess that Honduras has been plagued by muchos ladrones (many thieves). Roatan is no exception. As you can see from the picture, my friend Stefanie almost fell victim to a crafty, little thief as it tried to rob her blind of all the contents of her little backpack purse. Fortunately, for Stefanie, I was there to stop the cute and cuddly little criminal before it not so generously lightened her load. I was not, however, able to stop the perpetrator from sinking its teeth into my hand. No harm done though...not yet anyway! Read the next post for the next exciting chapter of Story #3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home