Saturday, April 21, 2007


Greetings from Honduras! Once again, I am very sorry for the long gap between blog updates. I will try and make it up to you by adding more posts this time. Actually, I just want to show more pictures ; ). Boy, do I have a special treat for all of you!! This time if you read my blog you will have the pleasure of reading not one, not two, but three new funny stories! The first story is about my new favorite restaurant. On our way back from an awesome Christmas in Roatan, my friend Stefanie and I joined two other girls for some breakfast at a hotel restaurant in La Ceiba. We had a few hours before our bus left to bring us back to San Pedro Sula so we had some time to kill. It's a good thing we did because if we had been on time for the earlier bus we never would have discovered this awesome restaurant. I highly recommend the French Toast (Tostadas Francesas). Check out what comes with it!!
Funny Story #2 - This story is about my one on one face off with a most menacing enemy to Honduras as well as other areas of the world...the deadly mango!! I must claim the victory over this dangerous, yet delicious, opponent. I walked away with a fat lip but sadly the mango is no longer with us. I ate it alive!! In an effort not to frighten small children, I have opted not to include pictures of the incident. However, if you can visualize Mick Jagger with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and broke out in hives then that should give you some idea of what I looked like. To clarify for those who are confused about what really happened. I discovered, the hard way, that I have an allergy to mango. I must say though, it is a good alternative to collagen injections in the lips if you don't mind the hives that go along with it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home